Only system administrators can configure Integrations. If you are not an administrator, please consult a member of your team that is an administrator to increase the level of access you have been granted.
Priava's Xero integration allows you to share information about payments and invoices between Priava and Xero in real-time, making it easier for you to reconcile payments between the two systems.
In this article
Please make sure you have completed all items outlined on the Configuration Prerequisite Checklist prior to configuring this integration.
Creating a connected app in Xero account
- Log into the Xero application via the following URL: https://developer.xero.com
- Click on My Apps and then click
- Enter a name for the app, select the Auth Code (Web app) from the OAuth 2.0 grant type and enter the remaining details
- Once the app is created you will be redirected to the App details page
- Click and a new secret will be generated. Copy your Client id and Secret and save them securely as this cannot be accessed again