Only system administrators can configure Integrations. If you are not an administrator, please consult a member of your team that is an administrator to increase the level of access you have been granted.
Priava's Eventbrite integration allows you to share information about events, contacts, registration and attendance between Priava and Eventbrite in real-time.
In this article
- What Information Can You Sync?
- Summary of Triggers & Actions
- What Subscriptions Do You Need?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- Configuration Prerequisite Checklist
- How-to Instructions
What Information Can You Sync?
The Priava/Eventbrite integration is native and bidirectional and the following data is updated in real-time:
- When a user ticks the "Send to Eventbrite" checkbox within any event record in Priava, a new event will be created in Eventbrite. Once the event has been synced, any changes made within Priava will be updated in Eventbrite in real-time.
- When an event is created in Eventbrite, a new event is created in Priava. Once the event has been synced, any changes made within Eventbrite will be updated in Priava in real-time.
- When an attendee checks in for an event in Eventbrite, a new contact will be created in Priava and linked to the relevant event record.
Summary of Triggers & Actions
Below is a summary of how the integration works:
|Priava Trigger||Eventbrite Action|
|A user ticks the "Send to Eventbrite" checkbox||
A new event is created in Eventbrite including basic event details and the venue (if specified).
|Eventbrite Trigger||Priava Action|
|An event is created in Eventbrite including an Event Type||
A new event is created in Priava
|An event is created in Eventbrite excluding an Event Type||The event will not sync to Priava as Event Type is a mandatory field in Priava|
|An attendee checks into an event in Eventbrite||A new contact is created in Priava and linked to the relevant event record|
|1 day after an event (If required, this duration can be adjusted in the field mappings)||"Payments and charges are created in Priava and linked to the relevant event record"|
What Subscriptions Do You Need?
To achieve integration between Priava and Eventbrite, you will need:
- An active Priava subscription including the API module – we also recommend that you purchase the Sandbox module for testing purposes.
- A valid and active Eventbrite account.
How Much Does It Cost?
Contact your Account Manager for further information and pricing.
Configuration Prerequisite Checklist
Below is an outline of all of the steps that must be taken prior to configuring the integration:
Steps to be taken in Eventbrite:
- Create an API Key in Eventbrite
- Add a Webhook in Eventbrite
Steps to be taken in Priava:
- Create specific Event Statuses relevant for the Eventbrite integration ie. Eventbrite Live, Eventbrite Ended, Eventbrite Started, Eventbrite Draft, Eventbrite Completed ad Eventbrite Canceled.
Contact Priava Support Team:
Once you have completed the steps outlined above, please email our Support Team and provide the following information, which will be used to configure the relevant field mappings to support your integration:
- Priava - Contact
- Priava - Contact Type
- Priava - Coordinator
- Priava - Event Type
- Priava - Event Source
- Priava - Event Status
- Priava - Payment Received
- Priava - Charge
Once you have completed the steps outlined in the checklist above, follow the step-by-step instructions to configure your integration: