Only system administrators can configure Integrations. If you are not an administrator, please consult a member of your team that is an administrator to increase the level of access you have been granted.
Priava's Salesforce integration allows you to share information about events, opportunities, contacts (both account contacts and person accounts), and organisations including their associated tasks, notes and file attachments between Priava and Salesforce in real-time.
In this article
Please make sure you have completed all items outlined on the Configuration Prerequisite Checklist prior to configuring this integration.
Configuring the Salesforce Integration in Priava
To configure the Salesforce integration:
- From Admin, under "Integrations", select "Salesforce"
- Enter the values for URL, Client Id and Client Secret. URL is the base-URL used to access the login page for your Salesforce account. The default value for URL is 'https://login.salesforce.com' and it will be pre-populated.
- You will be redirected to Salesforce login page, here you will need to log in
- Once logged in, you need to allow access to the connected app. To do this, click
- Once it is completed, the system will present a successful message - this may take a few seconds to appear
Provided you have completed all of the steps outlined in the Configuring the Priava Integration in Salesforce article and all of the steps outlined above, you have now completed the configuration process and your integration is ready to use. We recommend that you test the integration to ensure it is working as expected.