Priava's NetSuite Integration allows you to share information about contacts, organisations, opportunities, events, invoices and payments between Priava and NetSuite in real-time.
Only system administrators can configure Integrations. If you are not an administrator, please consult a member of your team that is an administrator to increase the level of access you have been granted.
What Information Can You Sync?
The Priava/NetSuite integration is native and bidirectional and the following data is updated in real-time:
- Contacts that are created or updated in Priava will be synced to relevant Contacts in NetSuite and vice versa.
- Organisations that are created or updated in Priava will be synced to relevant Customers in NetSuite and vice versa.
- Events that are created or updated in Priava will be synced to relevant Projects in NetSuite.
- A Payment Received created in an Event in Priava will be synced to relevant Customer in NetSuite as a Payment.
- Invoices that are created in Priava will be synced to relevant Customers in NetSuite.
- A Deposit or Payment that is created in NetSuite and that is linked to a Customer and an Invoice (incl. a Priava event/invoice number) will be synced to relevant Events and Invoices in Priava as Payment Received.
Summary of Triggers & Actions
Below is a summary of how invoices and payments are handled by the integration:
|Priava Trigger||NetSuite Action|
|A user creates /updates a catalogue item in Priava.||A non-inventory item is created/updated for sales in NetSuite.|
|A user creates /updates a contact in Priava.||A contact is created/updated in NetSuite.|
|A user creates/updates an Organisation in Priava.||A customer record is created/updated in NetSuite.|
|A user creates/updates an invoice in Priava.||An invoice is created against the Customer in NetSuite.|
|A user creates/updates an event in Priava.||A Project is created/updated in NetSuite.|
|A payment received is created in Priava that is linked to a relevant event.||A payment is created in NetSuite.|
|NetSuite Trigger||Priava Action|
|A user creates / updates a Contact record in NetSuite.||A contact record created / updated in Priava.|
|A user creates / updates a Customer record in NetSuite.||An Organisation is created / updated in Priava.|
|A payment is created / updated in NetSuite that is linked to a project.||Payment received item is added to an event in Priava.|
|An applied payment is created / updated in NetSuite that is linked to an invoice, but not a project.||Payment received item is added to an event to which the invoice belongs in Priava.|
What Subscriptions Do You Need?
To achieve integration between Priava and NetSuite, you will need:
- An active Priava subscription including the API module.
- Subscription to NetSuite that includes the Projects and Projects Management modules. We recommend that the Priava and NetSuite Sandboxes connect first before moving to production systems.
How Much Does It Cost?
Contact your Account Manager for further information and pricing.
Configuration Prerequisite Checklist
Contact Priava Support Team:
Please email our Support Team to provide the following information which will be used to configure the relevant field mappings to support your integration:
- NetSuite - Subsidiary
- NetSuite - Nexus Country
- NetSuite - Tax agency
- Priava - Payment Catalogue Name
- Priava - Discount Discount Catalogue Name
Once you have completed the steps outlined in the checklist above, follow the step-by-step instructions to configure your integration:
Please contact our Support team to run a Full Sync of Tax Type from Priava to NetSuite or Create Tax Type in Priava and Sync them with NetSuite.