Zapier is a tool that helps you automate repetitive tasks between two or more apps. Our integration with Zapier makes it easier for you to connect Priava with other web apps you use across your business like Mailchimp, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Xero and many more.
Only system administrators can configure Integrations. If you are not an administrator, please consult a member of your team that is an administrator to increase the level of access you have been granted.
What Information Can You Sync?
The following information can be synced from Priava to 3rd party applications via Zapier:
- Contacts that are created or updated in Priava will be synced to relevant Contacts via Zapier and vice versa.
- Organisations that are created or updated in Priava will be synced to relevant Organisations via Zapier and vice versa.
- Invoices that are created in Priava will be synced to relevant Invoices via Zapier.
Summary Triggers & Actions
Below is a summary of how this integration works:
|Priava Trigger||Zapier Action|
|A user creates an organisation in Priava.||An organisation is created in Zapier.|
|A user creates/updates a contact in Priava.||A contact is created/updated in Zapier.|
|A user creates/updates an invoice in Priava.||A new invoice is created in Zapier.|
|Zapier Trigger||Priava Action|
|A user creates/updates a contact in Zapier.||A contact is created/updated in Priava.|
|A user creates an organisation in Zapier.||A new organisation is created in Priava.|
What Subscriptions Do You Need?
To achieve integration between Priava and Zapier, you will need:
- An active Priava subscription including the API module – we also recommend that you purchase the Sandbox module for testing purposes.
- A valid and active Zapier account
- Any other valid accounts for other 3rd party apps you would like to integrate with Priava via Zapier
How Much Does It Cost?
Provided you have the relevant accounts highlighted above, there is no additional cost for setting up an integration with Priava via Zapier.
Configuration Prerequisite Checklist
Contact Priava Support Team:
Please note that Zapier is not a native Priava integration. We are also not published on their app marketplace, meaning you can only configure an integration once you receive an invitation link.
Please email our Support Team prior to configuring your integration to request an API token and invitation link.
For more information and step-by-step instructions, please review the following articles: